Monday, April 10, 2017

91 Questions

I know, I have a tab marked 100 Things already, but I found this list of questions on Tumblr containing 91 questions.  I know, takes us all back to middle school.  Anyway, I'll add answers as I have time.  Here are the first 12.  You can check the tab on top marked - 91 Questions to see more.

And please, feel free to share your own answers.  I love knowing more about you.

1:When did you lose your virginity?

- I was 15 years old and I did it with a girl who was 19.  She was visiting the family who lived behind us and over a period of a week, she seduced me and convinced me to sneak into her bedroom window so we could do the deed.  It was quite awkward and I never actually came which surprised both of us.  But I did take the condom she provided as evidence for my friends that I had lost my virginity.  In hindsight, this girl could have been charged with something, though I assure you, I was not complaining.    
2: Rough sex or soft sex?

- Soft for me.  It's not that I can't get into some light spanking or things like that, but in general, I have accepted that I just can't put myself in a place where rough sex is a turn on.  I think I need a change of mindset - my wife craves rough sex.
3: Do you have any unusual kinks/fetishes?

- What is unusual now that we have the Internet?  I'm a bi man who gets off on watching his wife have sex with other guys.  I like having things shoved up my butt.  I seem to be fascinated with panties - just watching a lady remove her panties is so hot to me.  Other than that, I'd say I'm pretty vanilla.  I'm a voyeur, for sure, but is that even unusual?
4: Weirdest place you’ve had sex?

- I think most people would agree that my work related sexual trysts are pretty weird given the risk.  But aside from that, I've had outdoor sex, sex on hiking trails, sex on a mountain in broad daylight, all sorts of sex in cars - and have been caught.  Sex on a beach (and caught).  None of those places seem weird to me.  I guess I've never done it in a church or in the middle of an auditorium filled with people.
5: Favourite sex position?

- For normal sex?  Laying on my back with my wife doing most of the work.  If I could just pick something out? I love, love, love going down on a pussy while a dick is sliding in and out of it.
6: Do you like to be dominant or submissive?

- Pass.  Someday I'll figure it out.  Probably submissive though.
7: Have you ever had any one night stands?

- Sure.
8: Sex on the bed, couch or the floor?

- Of course, all three.
9: Have you ever had sex in a public place?

- Yes - several.  See number 4 above.
10: Have you ever been caught masturbating?

- Yes.  I was probably fifteen or sixteen.  My sister had left for work so I thought I would quickly J/O while sitting on the recliner in the living room.  I had my pants around my ankles and was going to town when I heard the front door open.  I jumped up and in a single motion lifted my jeans but I'm sure it was obvious what was going on.  My sister ran in, grabbed something off the table and ran back out to go to work.  Nothing was ever said of the incident.
11: What does your favourite sexy underwear look like?

- Around a lady's ankles.
12: How often do you have sex?

- Average about once a week these days, though certainly more than fifty-two times a year.

1 comment:

lovetosubmit said...

OK, I'll play. posted on my blog.