Friday, April 7, 2017

IGHIH: Afternoon Release

"It was like he had all this build up.  There was just so much."

That is how my wife described it when JD unloaded all over her hand and spread her chest with cum.  Unfortunately, picture time was over by that point.
When I walked out to my truck after work, this was the picture she had sent me indicating that their playtime was on.  Unfortunately, by the time I got through the afternoon traffic, JD was gone and I could only hear the details.

Of course, we made up for my missed opportunity later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the clear view of her wedding ring

JFBreak said...

Not gonna lie - that is what turns me on. The wedding ring on full display as she sucks another man's cock.

Anonymous said...

it would turn me on toobut it's never going to happen- it's my(the groom)wedding ring that's displayed as I suck another man's cock

JFBreak said...

Interesting - that sort of thing turns me on too! I'm pretty sure at some point in time, I posted a picture of my wedding ring on display as I serviced my buddy Pancho's cock. Good times.

lovetosubmit said...

Let me just say that is a super sexy photo, and I agree the wedding ring really makes that an over the top photo. I have a similar photo of my wife, not my cock, with her wedding ring clearly visible.

Something so hot about a married woman enjoying sex as she pleases.

JFBreak said...

@LTS - Thank you. It's fascinating how many of us men can find such a huge turn on from that cultural symbol indicating a woman is not available, yet is available.

CuriousRob said...

I have a video of me doing that! Lol