Tuesday, April 11, 2017

More Questions and Answers...

More of my 91 Questions...

13: Is there anybody right now you’d like to have sex with?

- As I scroll through Tumblr on any given day - if I only knew their names I'd be happy to list them here.  I realize the question is more geared toward wanting to know if I have a secret crush on someone I'd like to bang.  We'll, the way my mind works, I'm in a constant mode of "Yea, that'd be nice" to just about anyone who catches my eye.  In reality, see answer 12 above.  I can only perform so much!
14: Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex?

- Giving, for sure.  Yet, if you were to ask my wife, she might not believe it.  On my bi-side, I definitely prefer giving to receiving, though in honesty, some of the best head I've had has been from other guys. When it comes to women, I am constantly imagining myself going down on just about every women I come in contact with.  It is weird, I see a woman and have this mental evaluation of imagining what her pubic hair status is (bare, trimmed, a jungle?), and then for some reason, I look at her face and think I can discern how good her pussy will taste.  It's all so stupid. Either way - I enjoy a good BJ as much as the next guy, but I can take it or leave it.
15: Most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during sex?

- This is easy.  When I was probably seventeen, I was banging my girlfriend when out of nowhere, I farted.  It took a few seconds to register and then all of the sudden, she busted out laughing saying, "You farted!"  I had never cut the cheese in front of her, and I guess doing it during sex was pretty terrifying and embarrassing.  Trying to claim she had produced a queef did not help.
16: A song you’d listen to during hard/rough/kinky sex?

- The tonight Show theme.  Hey, hey, hey, hey!
17: A song you’d listen to during soft/slow/passionate sex?

- The tonight Show theme.  Hey, hey, hey, hey!
18: Are you into dressing up for sex?

- Cosplay?  No, not at all.  I do occasionally remove my socks just to be completely naked, though.
19: Would you prefer sex in the bath or sex in the shower?

- Shower.  I'm sorry, but some of these things seem good in a novel or a movie, but in reality, the logistics often outweighs the sensuality of the scene.  And don't ask me about the beach.  Until you've actually had sex at the beach and realize the wrath of sand in every nook and cranny, you have no business even fantasizing about it.
20: If you could have sex with anyone right now, who would it be?

- If I had to narrow it down and movie stars were not an option, I'd go with this lady I work with.  She is from a middle eastern country and has this incredible accent that just turns me on.  She and I work close together and in spite of the fact that she is very professional, downplays any flirtatious behavior, she dresses to accentuate her body type which is thick but fit.  In reality, if she stared me in the eyes and spoke in her native language, she could read off her grocery list and I'd probably prematurely ejaculate in my pants.  I'll not pursue this one, at all.  But I enjoy imagining it.
21: Have you ever had a threesome? If not, would you?

- Yes, yes I have.  My entire blog is about threesomes or the efforts to have threesomes.  Though I have a tremendous amount of MFM experience, I've never experienced FMF unless you count that time I jacked off for the entertainment of two female co-workers.
22: Do you/would you use sex toys?

- Yes, all the time.  I use them on my wife and occasionally, she uses them on me!  In this day and age, I don't know why anyone would not own at least one vibrator as a way to assist when one partner is in the mood, but the other isn't.  We aren't open enough to leave a huge dong sitting on the nightstand, but really, the stigma of ordering a vibe from the Internet or walking into a sex shop just isn't there the way it was even a decade ago.  If you don't use toys, you just don;t know what you are missing.
23: Have you ever sent someone a dirty text/picture?

- Of course.  With today's technology, it is so easy.  The issues surrounding this sort of thing is a topic of interest for me.  I think our laws need to get it together with regards to minors taking and sending pics to each other (please note: I'm not advocating for and I detest the idea of adults receiving pics of underage people).  There is a problem though when a high school aged girl can legally fuck her high school aged boyfriend, but if she willingly takes a picture of the same pussy he just fucked and sends it to him, they can both be charged with a felony and both be required to register as sex offenders.  These laws that fail to recognize that the taboo of naked people doing what naked people do is not the same thing as the sickening act of abuse is in of itself, abusive.  Our society is ruining lives.  I also firmly believe everybody should just take one naked picture of themselves and submitted to life magazine so we can all get over being shocked when we find out that Anthony Wiener or some other politician has a dick. 
24: Would you have sex with your best friend?

- Of course.
25: Is there anything you do after sex? (for example, smoke, eat, drink)

- I usually fall directly asleep

No comments: