Thursday, May 4, 2017

And There Was Pegging...

During our weekend trip, it was inevitable that the recently acquired strap-on kit would make an appearance.  For years, I've been comfortable with the idea of pegging, but I've just never had this desire to be pegged by my wife.  But now that we've crossed that fence, I'd just like for us to get past the amateur stage.

The issue is, as an amateur, she doesn't really get the need to take things super slow.  The result is, once the lubed up tool has made it to a certain depth, she begins that good old fashioned fucking, imitating the jackhammer action she probably desires for her pussy.  Ouch.  The result is, me giving up after a minute or so.

Interestingly, as I sat on the edge of the bed while she strapped her self into the harness and affixed the small slender beginners dong, I couldn't help but admire how far she has come sexually.  Wearing heels and a recently purchased steam pump themed corset, she looked like someone with real experience.  It was nice and she looked very confident in this role.

I mentioned that I felt like the smaller dong was not worth the time, but she was willing to start slow.  I got on my back and raised my legs motioning for her to come above me.  She was not expecting this position.  With my legs up, she fumbled to insert the lubed tool into my hole.  "I don't get anything out of this, but I do like the power of fucking you." She grinned as she easily pumped the little rubber toy into me.

I think that is the real kink for me.  There is pleasure that some men will simply refuse to ever experience.  It has nothing to do with being gay, nothing to do with wanting dick, nothing to do with anything other than sexual fulfillment.  That pressure of the stimulation to the prostate.  I don't need a woman to peg me to get that.  The kink of being pegged by a woman is that exchange of power.  The entire cultural shift where, all along those of us that are older have been brought up to see the man taking the woman.  When pegging occurs, there is no question the woman is the driver.

This isn't to say that if you are pegged you are suddenly identified as the submissive.  But in our case, there is a hint of that, for sure.

It makes me think of images of blow jobs.  In some images, you see that vision of a woman being used, face fucked, gagging, perhaps tears and slobber.  We've established that I am not a fan of that scene.  In other images, the same act of oral sex can show the woman clearly in charge, using the dick and balls and the man attached to them for her own beautiful pleasure.  In both cases, the woman has a dick in her mouth, but in one image, she is being used; the other, she is in heaven.  Sex is strange like that.

With the pegging, it is clear that I am craving ass play.  Part of it does involve that stimulation from something in my hole.  But there is something more.  And so far, while my wife hasn't quite developed the mechanics of the pleasure part for me, I think she did discover the mental stimulation it can provide her. And I like that.

No comments: