Thursday, May 4, 2017

Warmest Regards...

The Internet Therapist had figured this out; I'm certain of that.  I think he was just waiting for me to figure it out for myself.  I suppose in frustration, he just had to give up.

Recently, an old friend popped back onto my radar.  It only took her a few weeks to put the puzzle together and about fifteen or twenty minutes for her to make me see what has been staring me in the face for years.

I've danced around it on this blog for years.  Hidden between the lines of sex and adventure, there has been a very dark truth trying to reveal itself to me.

I hate when people write something expecting readers to magically know what the fuck they are talking about.  Unfortunately, I'll have to do that to you.

This has nothing to do with my wife or our lifestyle or my coworkers or my friends, though certainly all have been impacted by me, my personality, and the methods I've used to shape relationships.

It took long enough, that's for sure.  This blog has accomplished what I set out to do ten years ago.  I know he no longer follows, but I do think The Internet Therapist would be relieved that the light came on for me.  He might be less thrilled that it was Emma who got through to me.

I'll still be around, but I'm afraid to say, this is the last post.  Thank you to those of you who stuck with me all these years.  I appreciate each of you, more than you can know.

16 comments:

Mr No Name said...

Fare thee well.

Mr. No Name

Anonymous said...

You are finally coming out...congrats!

JFBreak said...

Awww, Troll. I knew I could count on you. Your the best!

Voracious said...

Genuinely sad to hear you're done!
Hope the future works out well for you JF.

Voracious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JFBreak said...

@Voracious. Thank you. I think I'll be fine. I'll still be around the Blogosphere.

MikeDiverMike said...

I will truly miss your posts.

Anonymous said...

All somewhat serious kidding aside, best to you. You're a good read, gay or not.

david bardsley said...

I'll miss reading your blog-au revoir

bdenied said...

sad to hear you will be MIA.....I have enjoyed reading and discussing your stories with Ms Bdenied......we have some similarities. I hope your decision to no blog is reversed....we can only hope

alanbryant156@yahoo.com said...

I hate to see you go. I have enjoyed reading your blog and trading the emails back and forth over the years. I would hope that you would write a blog post once in a while to let those of us that have followed you for years know that you are doing okay. Though we have never met I feel like I know you just the same. Good luck with what ever you do going forward.

JFBreak said...

Thank you all. I'll be around some of the blogs and I'm sure you'll see my comments.

BlkJack said...

Another sad day in the blogosphere. Thank you for 10 years.
BlkJack

Simplicity said...

Omg..NO. Shane come BACK

Same sassy girl said...

Thank you for sharing and teaching me so much! It's helped me in more ways than I can say. You are one of the best bloggers I know - sexy, philosophical and fun! Hope life treats you well.

bdenied said...

definitely appreciate you taking the time to read our postings and leaving comments