Friday, June 16, 2017

These Are Letters to Me

I have blogged for years.  When I stopped not long ago I decided it was time for a different approach.  I have always been one of those people who attempts to work out frustrations by writing letters or e-mails with no real intention of ever sending them.  It is a simple thing to do and I highly encourage it.  You simply write as if you were sending a sternly worded letter to that neighbor you are mad at, that boss you are upset with, the girl you wish would like you.  Then, you spend some time editing it, then you delete it and move on.

Here, I'll be posting some of those half-baked letters that I've never intended to send. You are welcome to respond in comments, or send me an e-mail if you like.

This blog definitely contains adult content. Please don't read my letters if you are under the age of legal consent, whatever that may be for the place you live.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man .. am glad to see you're back at least on some level. I've always appreciated your honesty and self-awareness. Its good to know that even old farts like me can still be sexual and can still explore and examine our hopes, wants, needs, and desires. Good on you!

JFBreak said...

Thank you! I'll try to keep things going.

Voracious said...

So very pleased to see that you're back JF!

JFBreak said...

Thank you - so thoughtful of you to say.