Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Familiar Scent...

I'm not sure what I had eaten the night before to cause such an intense dream.  Like everyone, I occasionally have sex dreams, but this was different.

I came to consciousness as a a neatly trimmed pussy began to straddle my face.  I couldn't see anything but the black pubic hair and the lips of the pussy sliding up my chin and onto my mouth. It was of course, my wife.  But it was my wife when she was 19.  I was the one to tell her about the concept of trimming the pubic region.  She was not overgrown - she was fashionable enough to avoid the bush exploding from a bathing suit, but now, she was very closely trimmed.

I recognized the scent from some 25 years ago too.  It was different then. I craved her scent and would eat her until neither of us could take it anymore and needed insertion!  In this dream however, she covered my mouth briefly with her pussy before lifting off of me and then, it was as if she had disappeared.  I remember asking myself in my dream, why would she stop?

When she lifted away, I could no longer see.  I don't know if it was because the room was dark or if it was because I was blindfolded. There is someone with us in the room, but things are very quiet. Moments later, she nudges me and softly says, open your mouth.  I can see her face now and she giggles quietly.  When I open my mouth, I realize my mustache and my lips are covered with cum.  Men's cum.

My wife has always been turned off by my bisexuality.  And like real life, when I gladly begin to take the cum into my mouth, she seems to laugh at first but then appears put-off by the entire scene.  I still can't see who the man is but I can feel him lift her.  Her pussy is back over my mouth and though I have no way of knowing if I am tasting the cum that was on my mouth already or if it is coming from a creampie, the mixture of her scent and the texture and taste of the the man's cum drives me over the edge.

I awoke with a throbbing hard-on and could not get back to sleep.  My morning shower included a full load splashed along the tile. And it only makes me crave it more.  

4 comments:

Pancho said...

That was me, I was lurking in the shadows...

JFBreak said...

And of course, I'd be good with that...

Indelible Wench said...

HOT!

Myli said...

That is really hot! It's too bad your wife doesn't enjoy your bisexuality more. You already know about my bisexual threesome and I had a blast!