Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Decent Proposal...

My wife looked up from her iPhone and chuckled.  She had a big grin on her face and said, "Oh my! I think I have just been propositioned."  It was Pancho, a regular reader here and a friend of the family who is out of town on business.

She read me the message which was an offer for her to come spend the weekend with him in another city and engage in gratuitous sexual play.  My only response (aside from the growing bulge in my pants) was a raised eyebrow.  Aside from the obvious explanations to family about an unexpected trip alone for the weekend, she knows that I would not only encourage such a trip, I'd want details and pictures!

I very much suspect that as reward for the huge ego boost, Pancho will be getting a few select naughty messages today, as soon as I leave for work.  Lucky him...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Jim

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Don't forget to pack the video camera in her suitcase! ;-)

Indelible Wench said...

Sounds fun!! :)

Pancho said...

Very short notice, but you'll never know unless you ask. Hopefully the little ego boost helped you out too, still on the lookout for some portrait shots. Let you know what happens...

JFBreak said...

Well, as it turns out, no suitcase to be packed or video camera to throw in (though wouldn't that have been a nice touch?), and I guess no pictures were exchanged.

The discussion of me taking some boob shots of her to send Pancho did result in some entertaining sex for us last night, but even as she rode my dick to orgasm for both of us, she would not reach over to her side of the bed for the her iPhone. Sorry, my friend.