Friday, November 16, 2012

Bathroom Dreams...

Throughout my life I've had a series of recurring dreams, mostly flashbacks from places I have lived and weird expansions of homes or buildings I have been in.  It's as if the setting might be a home I am familiar with but it morphs into a different place, usually abandoned rooms to be explored, but always, something to do with bathrooms.  And there is always the fear that someone will barge in on me in the bathroom.  This is some anxiety that comes from my conscious life in that, I am one of those many people who can't just take a crap anywhere at the drop of a hat.  Yes, I'll whip out my average sized dick to anyone willing to see it, but I am really shy when it comes to pissing in view of others and taking a dump is an entirely higher level of privacy.  Sorry, but that is some personal business!

Like many people, my dreams often involve a journey somewhere - not so much a far away location, but there is a no simple train ride or walk on a sidewalk to the destination, but usually some sort of obstacle.  Last night for instance, my home town seemed to be under construction - everywhere.  there were mounds of dirt, chunks of ripped up concrete, re-bar sticking out.  Of course, I am barefoot.  When I need a phone, there is no quarters for the payphone (what?, no cell?), and the convenience store is of course closed.

But I make it to a familiar house with several stories, lots of different rooms and people in various places.  I seek out a bathroom - one that has a door, preferably that locks.  I have been to this bathroom before and it has one of those pocket doors that slides open and closed.  But it is in bad shape with an entire section missing in the middle.  If I were to stand, my dick would be exposed at the same level.  If I sit on the toilet, I am staring out this large hole in the door.

Just outside the bathroom (with the hole in the door) there is a bed.  This room in this strange house belongs to someone.  When I convince myself to pull down my pants and take a seat, a girl who I cannot recall at the moment, but someone familiar to me, possibly one of my son's many ex-girlfriends, comes in and lays on the bed and looks at me through the hole.  She has to know what I am doing.  She smiles, giggles a little and then talks to me trying to convince me that it is okay and perfectly natural to go to the restroom.

I'm having none of it, but sit there contemplating how I might pull my pants back up without exposing my dick to this young lady.  She thankfully leaves the room.  Just then, another girl walks in.  I recognize this one as one of the drive-thru hotties at the local barbecue place I buy iced tea from daily.  This girl has such a cute face and personality to boot.

She puts her face to the hole (not unlike the way I see her in the drive-thru) and she tells me to show her my dick.  She can see it if I move my hand away.  I know this is wrong.  In real life, I have no idea how old (or young) this girl is, but I have to just assume she is not yet 21.  In my dream, I have the same fear.  I am attracted to her face.  In reality, I would prefer to simply stare into her eyes, and while the idea of sex is wonderful, I love her look and at that moment, I want nothing more than to admire her.  But in a minute she is blowing me.

I can hear the other girl (the one who had been laying on the bed) giggling from around the corner.  I stop the blow-job and then ask her to please forgive me.  She is so beautiful.  Somehow, she is nude and the pocket door has opened and I have reached for her womanhood.  I slip my finger in and in all honesty, the sensation is exactly as I recall it from the 7th grade, the first time a 9th grade girl dared me to finger her.  When I removed my finger (in my dream, not the 7th grade), I placed it to my mouth to taste but the taste was more like piss than sex.  The other girl laughed and called me a pervert.

I woke up with a raging hard-on, but felt somewhat troubled.  Why can't I ever seem to find a bathroom with a door and a lock?

3 comments:

Frisky Couple said...

Funny how the vivid sexual dreams have a tinge of anxiety. The only two I remember involve coworkers I really didn't think I was interested since our personalities clash...

JFBreak said...

The only two I remember involve coworkers I really didn't think I was interested since our personalities clash...

I think that is where they invented the term "anger fuck"!

Matt Harvath said...

I can never remember my dreams unless they involve sex. kind of weird. I guess that might reflect on me in some way...