Saturday, January 31, 2015

Co-Worker Quickie...

I walked into one of the back office breakout rooms where Co-Worker C was working.  I sat down at the workstation next to his and we had some morning work related talk.  He continued typing away at his work and I logged in and fired up my e-mail.  After a few seconds of silence I casually asked, without bothering to look up from the computer screen, "Do you have a penis?"

C chuckled and without looking up from his work responded, "Yes."

"Oh, thank god.  I need to have a penis in my mouth.  It has been too long.  I just need a few seconds to remind me."  I said, now looking over at him.

There was no hesitation at all.  C stood up, unbuckled the belt on his slacks and undid his pants.  His flaccid dick still had the smell of body wash; his shaved balls tight.  I leaned into him and took all of him into my mouth and cupped his balls.  He went from soft to semi-erect in just a few seconds, and that was all I needed.

We both giggled as he stuffed his junk back in his briefs, fastened his pants and buckled his belt.

We both got back to what we were working on and within a few minutes, I left the small, private room and returned to my own office.

2 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

You are soooo bad! And it is so good!!

david bardsley said...

glad to see that there is still some action on the work front