Saturday, September 12, 2015

Roadside Assistance...

I was just being a nice guy.  She needed help and it really wasn't such a big deal for me to leave the house early, go by her apartment, do a fairly quick swap out of her battery and be on my way to work.  I'd do the same for any of my friends.

Apparently between the time that I logged off my e-mail and jumped in the shower, she sent me a note saying that she didn't have to be into work until a little later, so I didn't need to show up at 7AM.  When I called her at 6:45, just minutes from her apartment, she was just getting out of the shower.  The end result was that she met me out by her car, hair still wet, in a short robe.  She was embarrassed that she hadn't had time to get ready, but I was very happy with what I saw.

We hugged in the middle of the street then she climbed into the back seat of the car to grab the new battery.  She was embarrassed that I was seeing her feet, dirty from walking barefooted in the street.  I never even looked below her knees.  I confessed I was a total perv, telling her that I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and her little ass below the robe.  She was happy I hadn't seen the dirty soles of her feet.

It took just a few minutes to swap out the battery, her holding the flashlight I brought and me going to town like a member of the pit crew with my 10mm ratchet.  "Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

I looked up and smiled.  "Yea, a time or two." Glad that I had watched the Youtube video just an hour earlier to make sure I had the right tools for the job.

When we were done, my hands had some minor road dirt and engine grime so while I put the tools up, she ran upstairs to grab some wipes for me.  I sat in my truck and when she returned, she climbed right in, immediately admiring the leather interior and roominess of my vehicle.  I showed her a few features as I cleaned my hands and she thanked me again, telling me that I was the only man she needed in her life.  I felt more like a father or at least an older brother at that moment.

And then, I couldn't help myself.  As she opened the door to leave, I joked, "Feel free to leave your panties."

"Oh, yeah."  She pulled the door shut.  She didn't even hesitate and scooted her thong off, making sure to do so without letting the robe ride up.

She placed the thong on the center console and reminded me that she had just gotten out of the shower.  "You probably won't get anything from them."

I ignored the thong and looked at her robe.  "Let me see, please?"

"Oh my God, I haven't shaved or waxed or anything."

"That's perfect.  That's what I want to see."

She lifted the robe and let me have just a quick peek at her fury area.  "At least I used conditioner on it." She offered.

"It's beautiful.  I really want to taste you someday."

She smiled and opened the truck door, holding her robe down as she exited.  I watched her prance back across the street and as she got to the steps, I pulled out of the parking spot and headed to work.  Before I exited her apartment complex, I took a deep inhale of her thong.  Only the slightest hint of her feminine scent, but the important thing was they were her panties.



And then I immediately felt guilt.  And when I got to work, I parked in the back of the lot and sniffed them again, I felt pleasure and guilt at the same time.  I felt like a real freak of nature.

I should point out that by pure coincidence, I was listening to the podcast version of Loveline with Dr. Drew and Mike Catherwood.  That particular episode had a concerned father calling in to say that his wife had found thirty-five pair of used panties in his son's drawer.  As it turns out, there was no real frowning on the act of sniffing panties, but the fact that this kid was clearly stealing them and Drew felt they needed to intervene now so the kid would not get in trouble for theft.  Later, someone called in to point out that you can buy used panties on the Internet, but that didn't change thier suggestion for an intervention.

I would have no interest in purchasing panties from a vending machine or from some person on the Internet purporting to be hot.  I've seen Orange is the New Black, and I know how that game works.    My turn-on involves knowing the person and preferably, seeing the panty removed.  Anything else may as well be some skanky 65 year-old lesbian doing time for armed robbery.

I'm working through my mixed feelings here.  I'm not the only guy who finds pleasure in this particular kink yet I totally get how creepy it comes across to those who think of used underwear and think, Eewww!  I can assure you, there was nothing icky about these, though.

3 comments:

BlkJack said...

The same is true for men's underwear. I'm a trainer at an athletic club in SF and I see guys wears on the floor all the time. One Sat morning I walked into the locker room to find this hot bearded guy dropping is wears revealing a nice thick uncut cock heading to the showers. I couldn't help myself. Knowing that I was the only one in the room, I picked up his drawers and took a nice long sniff. I got a big rush knowing that I was inhaling his musk at the same time risking my job if someone had walked in on me.
BlkJack

LP - Hired Stud said...

I love to smell underwear.... my own, my clients, my FBs, and if I am in the gym and find some on the bench and I am alone, I will do exactly what BlkJack did!

JFBreak said...

Great comments! Thank you!