Sunday, November 20, 2016

IGHIH: Stars Align...

Just some brief notes about our visit with JD last night.  As it turned out, he had a short window of opportunity and as I was driving home from an enjoyable afternoon of college football, my wife texted me to let me know that when I got home, he'd be there already.  I got home and as it turns out, he had been there maybe fifteen or twenty minutes.  They were sitting upstairs watching a movie and having a beer.  I popped up to say hello and told them I needed to take a shower but to not wait for me.

When I got back up to the action, JD was sitting on the couch in the nude, and my wife was between his knees working on his dick.  I grabbed a beer and sat down across from them so I could take in the view.  I was surprised at how good my wife has gotten at putting on a show when she sucks his dick.  She uses her hand to stroke while she sucks, then plays with his balls, back to stroking and so forth.  As I watched, it occurred to me that I wanted to suck him too - but no chance of that during this play date.

As things progressed, my wife asked JD if he liked it when she played with his balls.  He responded positively, so I suggested he'd like it better if she stuck her finger up his butt.  He giggled and just then she remembered that he had agreed to letting her use a butt plug on him.  He shyly responded with, "I guess."

She jumped up off her knees and said, "C'mon, let's go to where the toys are!"

They left their clothes in a pile upstairs and we all headed down to the bedroom where my wife grabbed the important locked sex toy briefcase from under the bed.  Just then I realized that there was a new toy on her nightstand in a charger and there was also a weird contraption that fits over the head of the penis and has little vibrating eggs on either side.  That was something JD brought with him, apparently hoping it would work for me since it was too small for his thick shaft.  Nice.  My dick isn't absurdly small, but yea, it fit.

Anyway, with the briefcase o' fun opened up, my wife pulled out the small butt plug and grabbed some lube.  There was quite a bit of laughter and joking around surrounding this first time for JD having something besides a doctor's gloved finger up his backside.  As my wife began the insertion, I pulled out one of the larger dongs and jokingly shook it at him and said she should use this one instead.

As son as he asked her if the plug was in, she smiled and said, "All the way."

Yea, I think most guys who have never tried it are shocked to learn that, as long as you are open to the idea and have some lube, your tiny little butt hole will accommodate fairly large objects.  And then comes the pleasure.

He confessed that it didn't hurt, just felt like pressure, not pain, and then when she grabbed one of the vibrators and put it at the base of the plug and over his balls, he was clearly enjoying it.  And then in that position, she continued with the blow job.

Meanwhile, I stripped off my clothes and began to enjoy the show while slowly stroking myself.  I am such a voyeur.  I realized two things while standing at the edge of the bed with my dick in my hand,  One, I am just as happy watching a blowjob as I am receiving a BJ.  I know, sounds weird, right?  And number two, I would have been even happier giving the blow job.

After close to ten minutes of BJ action and vibrating butt play, my wife lifted her head up and then climbed on top of JD's cock and began to ride him.  At that point, I moved to the foot of the bed so I could watch his dick slide in and out of her and see his balls bounce.  I honestly had the urge to reach out and fondle his balls but didn't want to risk anything derailing the play. They fucked for a bit and I was so ready for him to blow his load in her pussy, because she knew that I would want her serve me up the cream pie.  Instead, she pulled herself off him before he came and grabbed the new We-Vibe.

JD stood up and came around to the side of the bed while I climbed on.  With her laying on her back, she inserted the toy and handed her phone to JD so he could control the vibrations.  It is actually a cool device that allows someone to remotely change the vibrations.  Imagine being in a bar and your wife has the vibe inside her.  Then you wit the controls can secretly turn it on, change settings etc.  It sounds like a great idea!

Anyway, with JD at the controls, I entered my wife alongside the We-Vibe.  He started changing the settings and both of us were giggling and enjoying it.  But I also realized that I would cum in a matter of minutes with that thing in.  I pulled out then suggested JD stand closer so my wife could blow him while I fucked her.  He was eager to play and we abandoned the We-Vibe.  I slowly fucked my wife as she sucked JD's cock.  Because we were in somewhat of a missionary position, my face was literally inches from my wife's mouth full of dick.  The view was very up close and personal.

I began sucking one of her tits which immediately caused arousal for her and JD increased his pace of face-fucking.  The visual of all this taking place was incredible and there was no stopping me from shooting my load.  After a minute, I rolled over and grabbed one of the other vibrators (it looked like a sex playground on our bed) and began to use it on her.  She was completely committed to the dick she was sucking while moaning with pleasure from the vibrator working her clit.

JD increased his pace and now, from my view, it looked like really rough face fucking.  His hand was on the tit I had been sucking earlier and he was beginning to groan.  I continued with the vibrator and she continued the moaning.

Finally, JD announced he was about to cum.  She could have easily directed him to her tits but she took his full load in her mouth as he loudly came to exhaustion.  She brushed the vibe away from her pussy and with a full mouth asked for a towel.  Of course, always ready and tossed her a washcloth from my nightstand, tossed one to JD and took one for myself.

JD laid back down across the bed and my wife leaned over him to kiss him.  She was turned on by the fact that he was willing to kiss with the remnants of his own cum still fresh in her mouth.  He told her had experienced several firsts tonight.

We all got cleaned up and dressed and JD thanked us for our hospitality and hoped we could do it again soon.  

Sorry, no pics this time.

9 comments:

Bruce Chang said...

Completely wishful thinking but I was gonna say she snowballed his load with you. Ha!

JFBreak said...

That would have been hot - and I was hoping for that but you know how it is with some guys who cum and then lose that immediate desire for what they just wanted a few seconds ago? Well, I'm working on it.

Truth is, our next milestone is the position where I'm on the bottom, she is on top of me in a sixty nine and he is fucking her with his balls on my forehead! When he cums, it goes in her then in my mouth. A good snowballing is in order sooner or later.

Voracious said...

So very hot! Thanks for sharing :)

My wife and I are on our second Wevibe, it's an amazing toy. Our first time with one we both lay there motionless for about 3 minutes and both had massive orgasms!

Incidentally, I've been in the exact position you described in the comment above - 69ing while her husband fucked her from behind - and it definitely is as hot as you'd imagine!

Mike said...

Does he ever actually cum in her? Seems its always on her, etc.

JFBreak said...

He has cum inside once but I only got to taste the aftermath a few hours later. Eventually, I hope to experience it from the nozzle!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're more gay than bi.

CuriousRob said...

I regret not having done that with Simply Sexy and Z back in September! Maybe next time...

JFBreak said...

@Anonymous: "Dude, you're more gay than bi."

I think given the the post, I would have come to this same conclusion if I were reading it when I was fifteen or maybe even twenty. I mean, there was a time in my life where, in spite of my own internal struggles with what flipped my switch, I had this outward thought process (shared with most males my age, and our fathers and uncles and the older men who made up our society), that if you did something deemed gay, that made you gay.

A guy gets raped in prison. Sorry dude, you're gay. Okay, maybe not.

A guy gets drunk and on a dare sucks his friends dick. He is sick afterwards and feels horrible but sorry, gay.

Later in life I learned that there was something called Bi and even then I was still confused. I saw Bi as someone who could have sex and relationships with both men and women. But as I came to accept my own label, I wondered as Anonymous seems to believe, if I was Bi now, Gay later. In fact, many people who take on the label of Gay first started out as Bi. As Dan Savage tells us, even he slept with women and identified as Bi when he first came out.

But for me, I wondered if I could or would make that transition. It didn't scare me and if I was all the way Gay, fine. I say that of course discounting the fact that I'm not even all the way out as Bi, but still, what is the point of denying it to yourself even if you deny to a lot of the people you know?

There's only one slight problem. If we insist on the label, how do I discount the fact that I crave women. All the time. In fact, on a daily basis you might see me as a pervy junior high boy gawking at boobies and asses and beautiful faces and eyes and at any given moment making a mental judgement on whether or not that particular pussy would taste wonderful or just good.

Add to that the fact that I have a very limited scope of interest in guys. I don't look at GQ magazine and drool. The guys that interest me are not your typical eye candy, per se. More importantly, at least at this point in my life, in spite of my wide swath of interests in genitalia, I can't see myself taking up with and engaging in a romantic relationship with a man.

I know, it really doesn't matter. My intent in even answering the question is not because I'm thin-skinned or feel the need to somehow "defend" my selected label. But as an example, I have a friend who is truly, 100 percent, not even Bi, just plain Gay. Yet, at any given party, you will find him kissing women, and if they will let him, playing with their boobies. Should we force him to take the label Bi? Clearly, no. The man gags at the mere description of eating pussy.

Call me what you want. I'm comfortable with Bi, flexible, sexual, whatever. More Gay than Bi, I don't think so.

JFBreak said...

@Rob - I regret that you didn't, too!