Thursday, July 27, 2017

MFM, Bareback, and Desire...

I had an e-mail exchange with a reader here and thought a few of the comments were worth posting. Feel free to join the conversation.

He asked: I would like to hear more about your mmf experiences with wifie. Did you practice bareback? When was the last time y'all did the mmf?


Me: We did do bareback but we never allowed the guys to cum inside her. We always had them pull out and this was something that I would stress to them each time. We were (probably stupidly) not worried about STD's since they were friends of mine, but we were concerned about pregnancy. I had a vasectomy so she was not on the pill. Had she been on the pill, we would have definitely allowed them to cum in her and I would have definitely experienced a cream pie.

Our last time has been at least seven or 8 years ago. There were a number of factors, but most of which the fact that our kids were old enough that we could not expect them to sleep through the sounds! We never did get a hotel room for the MMFs because we never really planned any of them. I was always up for it whenever the opportunity presented itself, but my wife was the deciding vote so to speak. Now that our kids are gone, we just haven't been in the right situation. I could easily see it happening again in the right situation. We certainly bring it up during sex.

He asked: Do you desire wifie when she is in mmf, or are you just turned on by the possible mm?

Me: Oh no - I enjoy the whole experience and I am certainly turned on by her when it happens. I'm sure you can understand the turn on of seeing your wife being please by another man. I know most men would freak, but it turns me on. Yes, I would like there to be MM contact, but I am accepting that it won't always happen. We had one friend - our most frequent FB - when she would get up to go to the restroom, he would either tug on my dick or let me go down on him quickly. But it was only enough time for her to be in the restroom.

He asked: I sure hope you can turn around the lack of desire for wifie. Life is way too short to not be with someone who sparks a flame.

Me: I think there are just a lot of issues - issues of my making. We actually get along great as a couple. We rarely fight/argue. But there are intimacy issues based upon our personalities. Years ago when we did argue a lot, I realized that she was not a "fair" fighter. She would say such vicious things to me in order to win an argument - things totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. I learned that it was just easier to go along to get along for the sake of our marriage and our kids. And of course, kids recognize these things. Since their early teens, my kids have recognized that I was quick to just close up and let things go to avoid the fight. We have a little sign on our refrigerator that appropriately says, "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Of course, when you keep things bottled up simply to avoid an argument, it makes it tough to want to be a giving lover in bed. My wife... is in her early 40's had two kids and has gained a normal amount of weight for a mother her age. But she is not unattractive. Men give her looks (especially black men who like a bigger ass) and she could certainly turn heads when dressed up to go out. But I don't care if a woman looks like Miss Universe, if you have resentment for her, it is tough to want to "make love". That is one of the reasons that I need such outside stimulation to get turned on.

3 comments:

mrs. m said...

i liked reading this because i think i often can be an unfair fighter. i will be asking my husband about this later, but it was an eye opener.

also, i think you've probably read, but i let a lover cum inside me and my husband loved the creampie. best. time. ever.

JFBreak said...

Thanks for your comment mrs. m. I'm sure there are a lot of people who simply reach for anything in order to win a fight. We see it on political talk shows (which I can't bare to watch anymore) where the topic is Apples, but the opposing sides immediately bring up Oranges in order to win the argument. It leaves people sitting there wondering what just happened.

I have always considered myself to be very reasonable, open-minded and forgiving when it comes to household arguments. If you love someone, turn the other cheek. Sometimes, things just happen and there was no malicious intent by anyone. But the unfair fighter (you have created a new name for it) must assign not only blame, but guilt of bad intent.

Did the husband simply spill a glass of milk on accident, or was he maliciously not paying attention because he was preoccupied with thinking about the time five years ago in a shopping mall when a lady bent over and he purposely turned his head to seek out and find her exposed ass cheek, thereby exciting him to the point that he didn't care if he picked up the glass of milk properly or knocked it onto the floor spilling milk and glass everywhere and then expecting his wife to clean it up?

Not that I want to over simplify it.

The creampie has been a fantasy of mine for years - ever since I first read about it in a forum set up for people who share the Hotwife lifestyle. It is so taboo on many levels.

I once heard on a morning radio show where the topic was Secrets. A lady called in and said that her husband worked nights and had no idea that she was sleeping with a friend of his. The guy would leave before the husband would return in the morning and she would shower leaving no evidence she had had sex.

Her secret (as if that wasn't enough) was that one morning, the husband came home early. His friend was already gone but she had not yet showered and the husband crawled into bed and went down on the wife. Obviously, for radio, she couldn't get very detailed, but it was obvious to everyone what her point was. The husband had just unknowingly had a creampie. Turned Me On!

mrs. m said...

interesting take. nice use of a glass of milk. :P

i think i'm an unfair fighter because of my age (not an excuse, but a real reason). i am younger than my husband by eleven years. he is calm and relaxed. nothing really riles him up. i am not to that place yet, things tend to piss me off that would never ruffle his feathers and so i think that, often, i use the only weapon i have to get his attention. my words. i will think twice of this in the future, i hope.

i can't believe that was on the radio! insane! lol, i've brought home creampies three separate occasions. we thought about stopping because of the safety factor, but i trusted him and felt i was in no danger of getting knocked up, so it was just too fun to stop! now, i'm all horny.

i blame you. :p