Thursday, July 27, 2017

Two-thirty dirty...

As I crawled into bed, she was already there watching the news. I was ready for the quick kiss goodnight and surely just minutes away from falling asleep to the sound of a lame late night monologue. She casually mentioned that our friend had traded naughty text messages earlier in the afternoon.

At first, I smiled but pretended to show little interest. But she wouldn't give up. She provided more details of their exchange, saying he described it as a 2:30-dirty - I guess a break in the afternoon to think horny thoughts.

She described how his wife has health issues that doesn't allow him to do some of the freaky things he enjoys and that how he would love to visit - soon.

That was about all it took; my underwear were off and she was riding my hard cock. I wanted to take a picture of her swinging tits and send it to him while we fucked but there was no phone handy.

Maybe another time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the sly one? Playing hard to get! Great play.

Hopefully the thoughts will settle with her and she will become partially obsessed until this event becomes a reality.

Wish I could have been a fly on the wall.