Saturday, July 22, 2017

Weekend Notes

I'm nervous.  I posted about enjoying this podcast I found called Strictly Anonymous.  I can't tell you how much the format really scratches my particular itch.  Cutting directly to the chase, I sent the host an email  where I gave a little background about myself and some of the things I blog about.  Long story short, she's going to interview me next week.

The person being interviewed doesn't really dictate the direction of the show.  Kathy purposely doesn't do a lot of pre-interview research because she prefers to just let the conversation go where it goes as if she was just meeting a stranger on the street.  I doubt she has seen the blog, and potentially, she didn't even read my long winded email.

So, we will just have to see what comes out of this little conversation.  I'll share a link when she posts it.

Friday night my wife and I hit our local pub for dinner and a beer.  Turns out she was eager to talk about our situation and such.  You'd think that as much as I let it all out in long-winded blog posts here, I'd be eager to sit in a bar with my wife and talk about our relationship.  Truth is, writing sober is easy; talking about it with my wife requires a two drink minimum.  That's pretty sad, when you think about it.

Her point was that she wanted more open discussion.  She explained a conversation she had with JD regarding the current state of their relationship.  She told him that she fully expects that when he is with his family, that is their time.  Whatever they do in that primary relationship is their thing.  But she needs at least one day a month to see him in person, whether that involves just getting a drink and talking, sex with the two of them or sex with the three of us, she just needs that physical connection at least once a month.  And of course, he was agreeable.

She told me that Pancho sent her a picture and told her that if things between her and JD were not working to her satisfaction, he was certainly available to assist.  I say good for him!  She told me it is complicated.  As strange as it sounds, she doesn't feel like she is cheating on me with JD, but if she were to have sex with Pancho, she would feel like she was cheating on JD!  I just laughed.

All of this led to her asking me what I needed from her.  The truth is, I haven't seen her this happy in years.  This whole opening up to her comfortably, openly talking with JD and identifying him as a boyfriend has created a stress release for her.  I told her that I want her to just keep doing this.  I went as far as to say that if things with JD ended, I would want her to be open to another guy filling his shoes.  She was pretty shocked by this suggestion.

If I were being honest, I would tell her that I would want her to be more accepting of my interest in guys, but that just isn't going to happen.  She told me that if we found ourselves in a situation like a MFM threesome with a guy open to MM action, she would take a break and go to another room while we did our thing.  While that is quite a bit of growth on her acceptance of my Bi side, I think I'll stick with her original, DADT policy.  It isn't like I'm out blowing guys at parks or tapping toes in a men's room.  She really is okay with not knowing that my co-workers and I occasionally play with each other's dicks. That I'm sure of.

Later, we jumped in bed and she opened up her briefcase of toys.  As I used a large magic wand vibe on her clit, she told me that actually, she does want to fuck Pancho for his birthday.  She just doesn't want JD to know about it.  Something tells me this would be one of those things where I come home from work and she has something to tell me!  Which, if you know me by now, you know I'm completely okay with.

I love what she has with JD, but truth be told, I've always liked the idea of her and Pancho.  They've known each other since they were kids.  Plus, I've sucked his dick.  It is nice.

As we continued to play and talk, she asked me to fuck her with one of the large dongs.  I think I got an upper body work-out by ramming that thing in and out with one hand while continuing the buzzing pleasure on her clit with my other hand.  Two years ago, we had one, maybe two plastic vibrators.  Now we have a fucking arsenal.

As I worked on her, she put some sort of strawberry lube on my butthole which freaked me out.  I think it was sold as nipple stuff but she stuck it on my hole.  She then took the small butt-plug, rammed it in, then used yet another vibe against the base of the plug. The sensation was wonderful. And then she blew me.

As I worked on her, she worked on me.  She was soaked from cumming multiple times and finally I just let lose with a week's worth of jizz.  She took as much in her mouth as she could and then let the rest fly on her face and all over my stomach.  Let's be honest, I'm not a 17 year-old who shoots a stream across the room, but God invented buttplugs and strawberry nipple cream for a reason.  I nearly passed out.

That was my Friday night.

4 comments:

luvinfunnc said...

Wow! Sounds like a fun time was had by all. Great story.

Mike said...

Great story and i look forward to reading/listening to the interview. I's great to see your wife blossoming so to speak.


Mike

bdenied said...

Love this post a lot and your wife's openess with other men. Sorry she is not more accepting of your other side but at least she knows of it and the DADT policy is about as good as it gets for now. Just remember people grow and change so there is always that possibility. Thanks for a great blog!

JFBreak said...

Thanks for the comments. The transformation continues!