Sunday, August 6, 2017

Special Codes - Light Blue Hanky, Please...

I have often wondered about special signals I might give or perhaps look for among the people I encounter that would indicate an interest in any of the interests I have in sex. You know, if say I were talking to a co-worker and he casually dropped to his knees and opened his mouth and began unzipping my slacks, that might prompt my useless Gaydar to the fact that he was interested. In the real world though, we need something with less flashing lights that will not cause a stir, but allow people in the know to recognize the hint.

For years, probably ten years or more, I have read various forums about the "Hot Wife" lifestyle. For those that don't know, these are wives who have sex with other men and the husband is totally cool with it. And yes, I've been one of those husbands who was cool with it. Anyway, in these forums, there is often discussion of the ankle bracelet that when worn on the left ankle (or is it the right?) is supposed to signify that a married lady is a Hot Wife. Of course, in reality, I'm pretty sure that whole ankle bracelet was in style (perhaps it still is) and everyone from pre-teens to great-grandmothers were potentially on the prowl for a lover as an eager husband (or great-great grandfather) waited at home eager for some visual stimuli. Really, just because a few people think of something as a signal, it doesn't stop the rest of society from inadvertently misusing it.

Anyway, I just read this about the handkerchief code: Light blue - Oral sex Wearing it in the left back pocket or on the left side indicates willingness to receive oral sex. Wearing it in the right back pocket or on the right side indicates desire to perform oral sex.

Needless to say I'm now going to have to run out and buy a bunch of light blue handkerchiefs because I'm going to need one for both pockets! For those of us who like to have our dicks sucked by guys but are also eager to return the favor, perhaps we could just wear a light blue tie everyday. Not distinctive enough? Perhaps a light blue bib. That would also be helpful for clean-up afterwards.

Thoughts on codes? Do you have a favorite for alerting someone you think might be interested? Are you reconsidering that ankle bracelet you just purchased your mom?

4 comments:

Roger W. said...

Just wanted to say I recently discovered your blog and I love it. You remind me so much of myself. It's scary. Thanks. And keep writing.

JFBreak said...

Thanks for the comment - glad to share my occasional thoughts on things and even gladder (is that a word?) to hit home with another reader.

Reflections of a Twink said...

Hanky-codes were prevalent in the 80s, I was constantly looking for guys with a light blue hanky on the left.

JFBreak said...

I wonder if I could start a new trend in the office. We have certain days where we wear specific shirt colors to show support for whatever. What If I started a trend of wearing a blue hanky?