Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Hot Saturday Night!

 It has been a while, that's for sure.  Between a series of family visitors, schedule conflicts and other normal things, it has been well over a month or so since my wife was able to enjoy a visit from our friend, JD.  But the stars all aligned and this past Saturday evening, he was free to meet us for a nice evening that including drinks at our local pub followed by some relaxing hot tub time, and then, an incredible session of sex where I both played the voyeuristic husband, and participant in the action.

I do want to talk briefly about my desire to watch.  If you read a lot of my posts in the past (many since deleted), I've talked about medical things and such.  At the urging of a reader here, I finally wen't to one of the those bloodwork places and paid the $68 to get a LowT test.  Sure enough, my levels were significantly lower than normal for my age.  At this point, I'm waiting to hear back from my regular doctor to see what is next.  

I think the way it has impacted me is, while I have a great interest in sexuality, for me it is more of an interest like perhaps you might have in certain hobbies.  Think of a guy with a great interest in vintage muscle cars.  You sure want to see what is under the hood of that '68 Camaro,  but you no longer have the idea to reach in, pull out the alternator or change the plugs.  For me, that is the same reason why I really enjoy reading the blogs, listening to podcasts and, watching another guy fuck my wife.  

I do get boners, the key thing is, I just don't have that same drive I had before.  Sure, I'd like to be one of those horny guys who can't keep their hands off grandma, but for right now, I'm happy to be the horny guy who sits back and watches.

So back to the story.  On Saturday, we had drinks, caught up on life and such, then headed back to the house, just a mile down the road.  Once there, I pulled our little utility vehicle out of the garage and we took a ride to the back of the property where I had left a prepared fire barrel ready to go.  For those of you who don't live out in the country, it is pretty common to burn all your paper and cardboard products since the local garbage folks don't do recycling.  It's an excuse to make a fire, is what I'm really saying.

I had this idea that we'd sit out far away from where anyone could see, and perhaps someone would get the urge for getting naked out there.  But between the fact that it was still in the 90's even long after the sun had gone down, that wasn't happening.  We let the fire burn down to a safe level in the barrel and headed back to the house.  My wife opened up the tub, and she decided she wanted to take a shower on the out door deck.  She stripped and got the dust and sweat off her and motioned for JD to join her.  As I ran into the house to grab towels, he followed her into the shower.  I returned, completely nude.  You have to understand, our back patio is very private.  As I was explaining to a friend, the neighbors on one side would have to make a big effort to look onto our patio.  Granted, if they happen to be out in their yard peering toward my enclosed shower, and looking through the slats, yes, they could see.  But not at night.

Our tub is set on the lower heating level for the summer, but even then, the temperature was around 93 degrees.  That is cool enough to keep you from sweating, but warm enough that you won't feel cold if a breeze comes through.  We all climbed in, and probably spent close to an hour just continuing our conversations about kids, work, normal things naked people talk about while sitting in a hot tub.  

Eventually, my wife made that look she makes when she is ready for the real party to start.  I got out of the tub first and went into the bedroom and put on some music, set my phone on the lounge that sits in the corner of the room.  This is my preferred seating for the show that was about to begin.  

In a moment, the two of them walked in, but still nude by now dried off.  JD laid down on the bed and looked over at me and smiled.  It is funny how we have this way of communicating with facial expressions and winks and such.  I know there are some couples where the third guy is supposed to be the husband's rival or some form of bad guy.  But in our case, we both know what we are getting from this arrangement.  No animosity, no rivalry, none of that.  We are both getting pleasure and we are both happy about it.  I love that JD has the thicker cock, and I love that my wife craves his tongue on her pussy.  If he didn't have those two attributes, I don't think he would have lasted this long.

When my wife looked at JD smiling at me, she said, "I'm going to need you down here."  She laid back and JD took his position with his knees on the carpet and his head between her legs.  

For the next 20 minutes or so, he gave her several loud orgasms.  The man works magic on her pussy.  During the course of this play, he got up and grabbed a package he had brought with him.  In addition to the bottle of wine and box of chocolates, he had a new vibrator that is to be inserted in the vaginal, but then also vibrates outside on the pubic area.  It is quite fancy.  With this device going, yet another orgasm came quickly.  

My wife proposed a sixty-nine position with one of her trusty vibrators inserted.  The new one was placed in the bathroom sink while the next toy was retrieved.  My wife asked me if I had a good view and I nodded with with a smile.

As JD continued the assault of her pussy with both his tongue and the vibrator, my wife had lost herself on his thick cock, though based on the loud moans coming from her mouth, I'm not sure how good of a BJ he was receiving.

At one point my wife reached back quickly and batted JD away from her pussy.  She screamed out their playful safe word and they both laughed.  

You should be aware that, during this time, as I sat back and watched, I slowly stroked my cock, occasionally pulled on my balls and enjoyed the show.  There were occasional comments back and forth.  My wife was doing her best to make sure that I was comfortable, that I could see what I wanted to see and that I wasn't losing interest.  You have to keep in mind that, primarily due to timing, I had not actually watched these two in action in quite a while.  Either, I'd pull into my driveway after work, and JD would have just left the house, or I'd walk in and they were already finished with sex and were having a beer after the fact.  So in a way, it was like re-learning how we all do this together.  I promise you, it is like riding a bike.

I had gotten up to go grab some beers from the refrigerator.  Granted, by this point, I was the only one having an occasional sip.  When I returned, JD was on his knees and elbows.  and my wife was about half-way through the process of inserting a vibrating anal plug.  This is one made for men that is shaped similar to a long finger.  It is aimed at massaging the prostate.  Ever since JD got over the embarrassment of me knowing that he enjoys anal play, he simply shrugs it off when I see her inserting it in him.  I wish more men realized the pleasure one can have in anal play.  There is nothing "gay" about receiving pleasure from a woman and her toy.

Once the device was suitably installed, JD rolled over on his back and my wife looked up at me and said, "Get up old man.  I need you in me."

She stood at the edge of the bed with JD's legs on either side of her's.  She then grabbed his cock and stuck her ass out at me.  "Watch this!" She said.

I stood behind her and after a moment of adjusting my legs to match her height, I entered her pussy from behind.  Looking over her shoulder, I watched the show she made of sucking JD's cock.  She kept turning her head to the side so I had a clear view of the work she was doing on him.  He and I made that eye contact we do, when we both know how fantastic this arraignment is.  In sort of a "No homo" way, I pulled on his legs as leverage as I slid in and out of her pussy.  I imagined what it must be like to have the anal toy inserted while getting a playful blow job. 

Meanwhile, as I pounded my wife's pussy, her ass pushed against my thighs with each thrust.  I said, "Talk nasty."

She turned her head and said, "That's kind tough with JD's dick in my mouth."

I laughed and said, "No, JD talk dirty."

That was all it took. For the next several minutes, JD gave me exactly what I wanted.  Please understand, this isn't about humiliation, though I absolutely do get off on either he or my wife pointing out the obvious: "You love my thick cock, don't you?"  "It's so much thicker than his" "You've missed my big cock, haven't you?"

The real turn on is, these things are all true.  We all know it, there is no debate about it, and none of us are unhappy or embarrassed by it. But I still find it such a turn on to hear it, whether in the remarks he makes or when she says it to me.  She will say things like, "He is so much bigger than you." "I love how he fills my pussy."

I know so many men are different when it comes to this stuff. Some husbands have to be there for every second of the encounter.  No kissing, no going to his house alone, no this or no that.  Some men want total humiliation, they want to be in a cock cage, forced to sit in the corner and watch.  Some husbands have that need to be called a sissy.  I just don't fit into those categories, but I realize there are guys who read my situation and just shutter.  We all have our own little mental imagery of what HotWife or Cuckold arrangement works best for them.  

At some point, I mentally found myself wanting to simply unload in my wife.  I asked JD, "If I cum in her pussy, will you clean her out?"

I've been eating her pussy after JD unloads in her for years, but we've never reversed the role.  He smiled and said, "I might."  He followed that with, "You know, I go down on her after I cum in her quite a bit when you aren't here."

That statement should have made me cum.  That combined with my wife just bucking her backside into my dick.  Enter my Low T and whatever other issues and I finally stopped and said, "I don't think it is going to happen.  But this is fun."

I backed away and felt my thighs turn into spaghetti.  I think I need to do some squats!

My wife moved to a small rocker that is placed in front of the lounge I was on and had JD get up from the bed.  She positioned them to be right in front of me as she continued the blow job.  I could see JD doing every mental trick he could to just spray cum all over my wife's face and tits, but I also realized we had ben going at this for several hours.  It was close to 2AM.  We had climbed in the hot tub around 10 PM.

Before long, he knew he was not going to cum either.  Beer kills, people.  

As they moved back to the bed, JD popped out the anal toy and we had a laugh about the sound effects made the very first time my wife used a large dildoe on me.  We all laughed reliving that moment in a hotel room when I had been bent over as my wife rammed in and out with that huge thing.  When I couldn't take it any more, she pulled it out and it made this popping sound as if a champagne cork had popped.  Good times.

When it was all over, My wife and JD stayed lying on the bed and we all talked for probably another 30 to 45 minutes.  Eventually, toys were cleaned, showers were had beer cans were disposed of.  My wife reports a total of at least five orgasms on the night, maybe more.  Neither JD nor I had exploded, though we all agreed that we had a satisfying night.  

Yea, it was hot.  It was a hot Saturday night, and a hotter Sunday morning.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Great story! I hate "whiskey dick". You can get testosterone treatments in a gel applied to your skin, or an injection into your ass or hip. Works great.

vanessachaland said...

Interesting weekend, and far better than mine. :)

JFBreak said...

Thank you for the comments! Much appreciated.

bdenied said...

well you know what I think. Nuff said...but reading it did give me a hardon. I love it when another man fucks your wife just about as much as I love it when another man fucks mine.

Advizor54 said...

I love your stories, and your wife, from afar, as the two + of you have given me many orgasms over the years of reading your stories.

The low-T is a challenge. Talk to several doctors. One guy suggested shots, one said creams, the other said, it didn't help at all, and the last guy was right. I'm not as low as some, but the shots hurt like hell until my wife figured out how to give them and we didn't see much difference.

Think holistically, good health, clean living, a sexy wife, and patience. (and no beer)

JFBreak said...

@Advisor54: Appreciate the comments and... the advice. I am seeing my doctor this week. I've got multiple labs to go over with her and I suspect a lubed finger to the butt (which I'm cool with). I don't want to approach this LowT thing - if it is indeed something that needs to be treated with shots or gels or pills as a willy nilly thing. My concern is actually that it is involved with other medical issues, not just sexual.

What I really need is to go to one of those boot camps where they yell at you to put down that bowl of ice cream and make me get my fat ass on the track. Maybe a little Zumba with some snazzy salsa music!

Regardless, appreciate the comments from everyone.